PostDoc position for Characterization and 3D reconstruction of deformation defects in TiAl based alloys observed by SEM at LEM3 and CIME , Metz (France) and Lausanne (Switzerland)
The Laboratoire d’Étude des Microstructures et de Mécanique des Matériaux (LEM3) in France and The Centre Interdisciplinaire de Microscopie Électronique (CIME) in Switzerland are looking for a 12 month Postdoc for Characterization and 3D reconstruction of deformation defects in TiAl based alloys observed by Scanning Electron Microscopy (SEM), to support their research.
- You will perform detailed analyses of deformation microstructures.
- You will mainly work with SEM. You will develop and explore cutting-edge techniques for characterizing defects.
- You will interact with computer scientists, engineers and researchers from several countries.
- You will share your time between Metz (France) and Lausanne (Switzerland).
- Your results will be discussed in the framework of materials plasticity particularly on TiAl based alloys.
- You should be a PhD in materials science. (PhD defense in 2014, 2015, 2016 or 2017)
- You should have good knowledge of deformation physics and plasticity of materials.
- Experience with electron microscopes is expected.
- As you will be part of international teams, good communication skills in English and teamwork practices are expected.
For further information and application, please contact:
Dr. Antoine GUITTON
+33 372 747 787
More information are available on the document below :
CommentsNo comments yet
Suivre le flux RSS des commentaires