Symposium on “Advanced small-scale mechanical characterization” at E-MRS 2020, Strasbourg, France, 25-29 May 2020
We would like to draw your attention to the symposium N on “Advanced small-scale mechanical characterization: strength, plasticity, fracture and fatigue”, which is organized for you with support from the GdRI Mecano Network.
It will take place during the upcoming spring meeting of the European Materials Research Society (Strasbourg, May 25-29, 2020). We are looking forward to your active participation!
Contributions from PhD students are highly encouraged, as several awards are planned for the best student talks and posters of the symposium.
- Small-scale plasticity, fracture and fatigue testing
- Advances in in-situ and ex-situ micro/nanomechanical testing
- Recent advances in characterization methods, including TEM, SEM, AFM, synchrotron techniques
- Advances in numerical technical methods
- Complex loading situations
- Applications to nuclear materials
- Applications to nano-objects, thin films and bulk nanostructured materials
- Applications to crystalline, amorphous or hybrid materials
More information and submission at:
The abstract submission for talks and posters is opened until January 15, 2020.
CommentsNo comments yet
Suivre le flux RSS des commentaires