Postdoctoral position in a joined project between LEM3, Metz (France) and MPIE, Düsseldorf (Germany)
The Laboratoire d’Étude des Microstructures et de Mécanique des Matériaux, LEM3 and The Max-Planck-Institut für Eisenforschung GmbH, MPIE are looking for a Postdoctoral Researcher on:
"Influence of the microstructure on the internal stress field within grains."
- You will perform detailed analyses of deformation microstructures. You will explore cutting-edge techniques for characterizing defects.
- You will perform numerical simulations of microstructures evolution.
- You will share your time between Metz (France) and Düsseldorf (Germany).
- Your results will be discussed in the framework of fundamental deformation mechanisms of materials.
- You should be a PhD in materials science. (PhD defense must be in 2016, 2017, 2018 or 2019)
- You should have good knowledge of deformation physics and plasticity of materials.
- Experience with electron microscopes is expected.
- Experience with numerical simulations will be a plus.
More information on subject and application are available in the following document: « Postdoc_LEM3_MPIE.pdf »
Or please contact:
Dr. Vincent TAUPIN : email@example.com
Dr. Antoine GUITTON : firstname.lastname@example.org
CommentsNo comments yet
Suivre le flux RSS des commentaires