PhD offers in a joined project between the Pprime Institute (Poitier) and the LEM3 (Metz), France
Subject: Surface hardening and fatigue behavior of titanium alloys induced by multi-interstitial followed by mechanical surface treatments: effect of property gradient.
- You will perform the surface treatments of the samples and detailed analyses of their microstructures.
- You will perform cutting-edge techniques for characterizing microstructures, especially by electron microscopy.
- Your results will be discussed in the framework of materials physics.
- You will interact with researchers from several countries.
- You will publish your work in international scientific journals.
- You will share your time between Metz (France) and Poitiers (France).
- You must have a master’s degree in materials physics, passed with high honors.
- You must have good knowledge of materials physics, crystallography, metallurgy.
- You have good written and verbal communication skills, and enjoy working in an international team.
- Good English language skills are required.
Start date: October 1st 2021
For further information:
- Please contact: Prof. Luc PICHON (email@example.com) and Dr. Antoine GUITTON (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- The subject is describe in details in the following document: « ApplicationPhD_Pprime_LEM3.pdf »
CommentsNo comments yet
Suivre le flux RSS des commentaires