Nanobrücken 2020: : Nanomechanical Testing Conference & Bruker User Meeting, at MPIE, Düsseldorf, Germany, 4-6 February 2020
The Max-Planck-Institut für Eisenforschung GmbH (MPIE) and Bruker are pleased to announce Nanobrücken 2020: Nanomechanical Testing Conference & Bruker User Meeting, which will take place February 4–6 at MPIE located in Düsseldorf, Germany.
Please save the date in your calendar and register to secure your seat at Nanobrücken 2020. Topics will include advanced nanoindentation and associated techniques, in-situ testing in SEM/TEM, theory/simulation and biomechanical testing:
- Discover new trends in nanomechanical and nanotribological testing
- Learn from internationally renowned researchers
- Participate in hands-on, practical workshops
- Network and collaborate during nightly social events
- Student talk and poster competitions
Abstract Submission Deadline: Friday, November 29, 2019.
More information can be found here.
CommentsNo comments yet
Suivre le flux RSS des commentaires