Par GDRi Mecano le 17 March 2021 à 14:38
PhD subject: 'Multimodal analysis of stress corrosion crack damage in Ni superalloy'
Quantitatively analyze the evolution of stress corrosion damage in bulk Ni superalloy by means of tomographic X-ray diffraction and imaging techniques.
Profile, skills & experience:
- MSc, Master 2 de Recherche, Laurea (or equivalent) in physics, materials science, chemistry
- Background in image processing and programming skills in Python or Matlab
More details about the application procedure on www.innovaxn.eu/for-students/documents/
The successful candidate will be enrolled in the doctoral school of INSA Lyon and based full-time at the ESRF (Grenoble, France), with missions to FRAMATOME (mainly Lyon and le Creusot, France), Ecole Centrale, Nantes.
Par GDRi Mecano le 17 March 2021 à 14:37
NanoMEGAS is looking for talented and self-motivated service engineer.
As an Electronic/ Industrial Engineer you will be responsible for your sector and responsible for assembling and installing their technologies/systems to clients. You will support on site or remotely their customers and will also interact with third party microscopy companies.
You will be primarily responsible for:
- Assembly and quality control of our hardware/software systems
- Resolving any issues during assembly & testing of our systems
- Coordinate with other team members during manufacturing, design and software engineers, putting priorities
- Traveling outside Belgium (Europe, US & Asia) to install our instrumentation on various electron microscopes (travel activity about 20-30 % of time)
- Review and resolve customer issues on site or by email / telephone
- Actively participate in organization events (meetings, seminars, training)
- Engineering degree (Electrical, Electronic)
2 years minimum experience in lab or self-directed project. Alternatively a previous experience in service work on SEM/TEM electron microscopes will be a plus, but not mandatory
- Important to have hands-on experience (assembly, fabrication/modification, wiring)
- Ability to communicate technical information effectively. Open to working in a small
international team and flexible environment
- PCB design experience will be a plus
Please send CV and a motivation letter to email@example.com
Further information are available in the following document: « NEW_Engineer_NanoMEGAS_2021.pdf »
Par GDRi Mecano le 3 March 2021 à 22:53
Profile : Physics of condensed matter at nanometer scales or Experimental physics of cold plasmas. CNU 28/30
Further information: Thomas CORNELIUS : firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow this section's article RSS flux
Follow this section's comments RSS flux