Chair Professor/Professor/Associate Professor/Assistant Professor in the Department of Materials Science and Engineering (MSE) of the City University of Hong Kong
The Department of Materials Science and Engineering (MSE) (http://www.cityu.edu.hk/mse) of the City University of Hong Kong is actively recruiting ~5 computational materials scientists for tenure-track/tenured faculty positions. Additional opportunities exist for computational materials scientists via joint appointments with other departments.
The MSE Department is now searching for outstanding junior and mid-career computational materials scientists in the following areas (exceptional candidates in other computational materials science areas will also be considered):
• Density functional theory/first-principles calculations,material genomics, machine learning and interatomic potential development
• High performance structural materials (e.g., high temperature, high strength, tough, and/or lightweight materials)
• Mesoscale/microstructure/micromechanics simulations
• Density functional theory/first-principles transport calculations for electrons, spins, photons, excitons and polarons in complex organic and/or inorganic materials
• Computational design of functional interfaces and devices, multi-dimensional perovskites, and materials for charge transport
• Photo/electrocatalysis (e.g., HER,OER, NRR and CO2 reduction)
Successful candidates will have a Ph.D. or equivalent degree and track-record of outstanding research performance. Evidence of the skill set required to build a dynamic, collaborative research program is a plus.
Interested applicants should formally apply through the CityU Human Resource Office Online System: http://www.cityu.edu.hk/hro/en/job/current/academic.asp?ref=uac-a237 .
For full consideration, please apply by February 15, 2019.
Further information are available in the document below:
CommentairesAucun commentaire pour le moment
Suivre le flux RSS des commentaires de cet article
Ajouter un commentaire