14th International Conference - Local Mechanical Properties 2019, November 6-8 2019, Prague, Czech Republic
The 14th international conference Local Mechanical Properties will be held in Prague, November 6-8, 2019.
The meeting will provide an opportunity to highlight recent results of research and development in the field of local mechanical testing, micromechanics, materials engineering, experimental methods, modeling and important industrial applications, with the aim to characterize mechanical properties of materials from nano- to micro/meso-scale.
Contributions on indentation and methods for hardness and other mechanical properties assessment, measurement of deformations and stresses, time-dependent properties with related microstructure analyses (TEM/SEM, AFM,TERS, etc.) regardless of material type (metals, ceramics, plastics, biomaterials, concrete, etc.) are welcome. Contributions containing combination of the techniques and micro-structurally motivated material models are highly appreciated. However, contributions related to large scale mechanical properties are out of the scope of the conference.
List of confirmed invited speakers:
- Prof. Dr. Gerhard Dehm, director at the Max-Planck-Institut für Eisenforschung GmbH in Düsseldorf and professor at the Ruhr-Universität-Bochum.
- Prof. Dr. Mike Swain, professor of Bio-engineering and Biomaterials at the Don State Technical University in Rostov on Don in Russia as well as Emeritus Professor at Sydney University.
List of confirmed keynote speakers (more will be announced later):
- Prof. Ján Dusza, DrSc., Institute of Materials Research, Slovak Academy of Sciences.
- Dr. Michael Griepentrog, BAM Berlin, Department of Materials Protection and Surface Technologies.
- Mgr. Petr Klapetek, Ph.D., CMI Brno, Department of Nanometrology.
Confirmed participating companies are (more will be announced later): Anton Paar, Edlin, MT Morava.
Interested exhibitors and sponsor are asked to contact firstname.lastname@example.org
CommentsNo comments yet
Suivre le flux RSS des commentaires